Tuesday, September 4, 2012

September 2012

I. LOVE. FALL.

And while Fall may still feel far away here in DC, it was beginning to bloom while I was home in Massachusetts for the Labor Day weekend, which gave me hope for the District.

Before I moved to DC, the brisk air and dewy mornings of Fall began in September. The start of school meant the start of the Season. Well, I have been down here for a while now and the feeling of Fall doesn't truly come until the last few days of October, which also happens to be my BIRTHDAY so it works out quite nicely.

With all this uncertainty over when Fall starts, it's lucky we have big corporations and marketing experts to tell us when the start of Fall is and, according to Starbucks, Fall is NOW.

PUMPKIN. SPICE.

Pumpkin spice is back in action! You may remember one of my old posts about the salt-food-fad and my dislike for it, but pumpkin spice everything is something I can get behind one-hundred and ten percent.

Pumpkin Pancakes


Pumpkin Crepes


Pumpkin Kisses


 Pumpkin Cream Cheese 


Pumpkin Whoopie Pies


Pumpkin Ale


Pumpkin Biscottis


Pumpkin Gelato


Pumpkin Pie


Pumpkin Bread


And last, but most certainly not least,
PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...