Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Best Deal in D.C.

It's true. All summer long, Crumbs Bake Shop has bee promoting any sized iced coffee for $0.99! I forgot about this until I passed the shop in Metro Center today while getting a cupcake for my colleague's birthday. $0.99 coffee is something that I can actually afford to drink everyday! But how is it? I haven't tried it out yet (and didn't this morning because my tummy aint feeling too good) but I will before the end of the week and let you all know! Because if the coffee is as amazing as the price, then this will be the best deal in the District.


Have you tried Crumbs' iced coffee? What do you think about it?

1 comment:

  1. Sweet! Let me know what you think! My only worry is I'd be too tempted to buy a cupcake... or 6.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...